Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Roll in Stile Logo





This logo is for a company called "Roll in Stile". This company is co-owned by Cassie Seager and Diane Stiles, my mother, they just recently started this company of baking many different types of amazing tasting rolls. One of their best offered one is the pumpkin roll, so that is why I related the rolls displayed above similar to a pumpkin roll. The reason behind the name is I wanted to give off a fun-fresh vibe but let the owners know when they hear that name they are always part of it (stiles). The color scheme that I chose was based on a warm feeling that you get when you eat something fresh out of the oven, always hot. That is why I stuck with the soft browns with the breading and the steam and the off tan for the cream. However I wanted the name to really stick out but still hold that right-out-of the oven feeling, that is why I choose a brick red, it is bold but not too cocky. Also I wanted to give the roll a more realistic feeling so I added texture to the breading and a soft knife texture to the cream. To create this logo I drew a lot of stretches below is just one of many ideas for a logo that I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment